Saturday, August 23, 2008

Seman & Suhana -August 08-


the new Mr & Mrs





"c'mon kiss it..it aint stink"


check out the bling bling


"this is juz the sample babe"


"gee..can i just rap this?"


read carefully...he might add sumthing for himself


demmit...it's not wat ur thinking folks!


"just call me if u need to be rescued"


"waiting for tonite..oooh"


"still waiting..lalala"


"..and here we go again.."


"I wish i could make them disappear"





pre-war gathering


shahidh: "I gotta kick some ass before I leave, ur dead Ayam!"


"keep on laughing sucker"



King & Queen wif their trusted Royal Jokers


Shah: "stop grabbing my balls, man!"
Bulu: "shh...just act natural"





Knights of Cydonia



class of 08


Classic Queen


Presenting the Siamese King



Looking good there King Prangkorn





"damn i'm so nervous"


Cant wait to lick!


Seman: "macho giler photographer ni"


Cheese People!!My son got laid!








Boyer: "Fuck! Awek gua blah ngan mamat lain.."


Bulu: "Bleh tahan gak mamat nih dari tepi"


Shah:"Dude, I rape a chicken."
Me: "dont worry man, I'll clear up ur mess"



Seman: "wanna "cook" tonite?


Hood: "Ye, aunty, i'm his ex"


Shahidh:"gotta pee now or never"


Shah:"Ya ya enuff wif the salam olredi"

2 comments:

Ciklynda said...

oh.. aku ade di tmp kejadian tp pada sebelah pagi.. :p

Imparfait Saint said...

Daud...blog kau ni nak kenakan org jer